Monday, January 22, 2007

Clouds in my coffee - You're so vain

Sorry, im not talking bad about anyone nor am I making any comment.

Clouds in my coffee... this phrase is from my all time favorite song : You're So Vain


This song made debut when i was 7 in 1972 by Carly Simon.

I only came to know it when i was in secondary school. I still remember that time we were crazy for catching up with "top of the pops" and "Solid Gold" musical program.

Music was our lives then. Would have scored a distinction if it's an examination.

You're so vain,
you'll probably think this song is about you
You're so vain,
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't You?

Besides this song, Carly does have others that are my favorite..

"Nobody does it better" from the hit in the movie
"the spy who loves me"."Let the river run" from "the working girl" etc

Hmmmm..it's coming around again.. time to listen Carly Simon's CD...

24/4/2006

No comments: