Monday, January 22, 2007

To laugh or to cry

During cny holidays i went back to my hometown, a lovely island.. i had a 10 great days there, too many things to do... not enough time to spend.

One strange incidence happened in one strange night... a friend sms me asking if i wanted to go
for nice food near his place..

I replied him saying i couldn’t make it because i already had appointment that night..

Hmmm.. he replied me, saying that not that night lar, it's breakfast next morning..

Oops.. never mind, i replied him immediately asking where and when...

The sms stopped!!!!!! no reply... hmmm...never mind sugar

Tne next morning 6am!!!! a sms came thru my handphone...
"come pick u up around 8am to 8.15am"

@#$$%$&^*(&*&%%$%%^&%@@#&#$%&*%#@!@(*^%

(6am in the morning!!! please please please)

I left my hand phone on not to receive this kind of message.. it's for emergency.
The best was, when i brought up the 6am sms matter during breakfast with him hrs later...

"it's very reasonable what, to send sms at 6am" he said

Friends, don’t ever send me a sms at 6am unless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy

10/2/2006

No comments: