Monday, January 22, 2007

No fool like an old fool

You know,talking about april fool yesterday, i met with another fool incidence. i don’t really know if i was the fool or they were the fools... this is what happened.....

I usually finished gym at around 8.30pm. I would then go to the bakery to buy some buns for breakfast the next day. So last night, i did the same. After the bakery i went for my "light dinner" at "yik min" store where they sell toast / eggs / coffee etc. I only mentioned the three that are my favorite. As usual i asked for "hot milo", "toast with kaya only" and "two 3/4 boiled eggs". Last nite the usual auntie who served me was not there, another one was. She made nice milo and toast for me while i was waiting for the eggs to get "3/4 boiled". She then went away. The lady who used to serving me was back and got the eggs for me and ask me if i need them to boil more??? hehehehehe, how nice of her..I said nope, that will be fine since it's after 5 minutes in hot boiling water.. I then broke the eggs, hehehehehe...very very funny... The eggs were not hot at all, just luke warm and they are almost hard boiled..

man oh man... what should i do then???Just finished them and leave. I know my frustration came abruptly, how could these two ladies??????

My smile was gone, my face was stiff. i finished up and paid. But before i go, i told the ladies "Next time, if you serve me with this kind of eggs, i will return them. Don’t ever cheat on people. It is not nice, not nice at all" I then walked away....Really, there is no fool like an old fool...who?Me?or the two ladies??God knows...

20/4/2006

No comments: