Thursday, January 25, 2007

Old Turkey Buzzard - Mckenna's Gold

Old turkey buzzard, old turkey buzzard,

flying, flying high...

buzzard's awaiting
he's just awaiting.....

this song was sung by Jose Feliciano and i supposed written by Quincy Jones... and the movie "The Mckenna's gold" starred by Gregory Peck and Omar Shariff..

I remember my childhood life, full of cowboys and red indians.. the galloping of the horses, the shouting and yelling of the red indians.. the marching of the cavalry.. the gun shots, the poker game, the liquor... etc..

And of course the game that me and my childhood friends played couldnt run away from this cowboy and red indian theme. Everyone wanted to be the good cowboy who got the chance to shoot at the red indians. I was fortunate one as i always got the chance to play cowboy, wearing my hat and carrying a gun at my waist!!!! hahahahahaha.... those were the days...

Looking back, i wonder where have all my childhood friends gone???? long time passing..... i just wonder... God bless them..

1 comment:

Venkatesh said...

God bless u too....lovely song song...came huntin for it online